With the rising popularity of the keto diet, keto supplements like Regal Keto have flooded the market. Regal Keto claims to help you achieve ketosis faster and burn fat more efficiently. But is Regal Keto just another keto scam or does it really work? This article will analyze Regal Keto in detail to determine if it’s legit or a scam.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this article may be affiliate links, meaning that we may earn a small commission if you click through using our link and make a purchase. Please be assured that this will not cost you any extra money. Also, please be assured that we either use the products we recommend personally, or have been recommended by trusted friends who currently use them.
What is Regal Keto?
Regal Keto is a dietary supplement that claims to help you achieve ketosis faster so you can burn fat for energy instead of carbs.
It contains BHB salts (beta-hydroxybutyrate), which supposedly help your body enter ketosis more quickly.
The makers of Regal Keto claim it will:
- Accelerate fat burn and help you lose weight faster
- Increase energy levels and fight fatigue
- Enhance mental clarity and focus
- Suppress appetite to reduce calorie intake
Regal Keto is available as an oil-based liquid supplement or softgel capsules. The company recommends taking it daily before meals.
Regal Keto Ingredients
According to the official website, the key ingredients in Regal Keto are:
- BHB (beta-hydroxybutyrate): The main ingredient in most keto supplements, BHB is one of the main ketones produced by your body when in ketosis. Regal Keto contains calcium BHB, sodium BHB, and magnesium BHB.
- Medium chain triglycerides (MCT) oil: MCT oil contains fatty acids that are easily converted to ketones. This helps boost ketone levels.
- BioPerine: A black pepper extract added to enhance absorption of other ingredients.
The site does not provide a full ingredients label or supplement facts for Regal Keto, which is concerning.
Without knowing the doses of each ingredient, it’s impossible to evaluate the formula to understand whether this is a keto scam or not.
Does Regal Keto Work for Weight Loss?
There is some evidence that BHB salts like those in Regal Keto may modestly increase ketone levels, which could potentially help you get into ketosis faster [^1].
However, studies show exogenous ketones alone (from supplements) don’t produce significant weight loss effects. The keto diet itself is what causes fat burning and weight loss [^2].
So while Regal Keto might help boost ketosis, there’s no proof it will help you lose weight without also following a low carb, high fat keto diet.
Are There Any Regal Keto Side Effects?
Some potential side effects of BHB salts like those in Regal Keto include:
- Stomach upset
- Bad breath
MCT oil can also cause digestive issues like diarrhea and stomach cramping in some people.
Overall, BHB salts and MCT oil are generally recognized as safe by the FDA. But negative side effects are still possible, especially at high doses.
Regal Keto Reviews – What Customers Are Saying
Regal Keto reviews are mixed. On the official website, most reviews praise the product for increasing energy, mental clarity, and fat burning.
However, independent reviews on sites like Reddit and YouTube are more negative. Many real customers report no weight loss results from using Regal Keto, even when combined with the keto diet.
Others say it caused side effects like digestive discomfort.
Here are some examples of Regal Keto reviews from real users:
“Took as directed for 2 months and didn’t lose a single pound. Regal Keto is a waste of money.”
“Gave me terrible diarrhea and cramps. Had to stop after only a few days.”
“No effect on my weight, energy or appetite. Don’t believe the hype.”
The fact that Regal Keto only displays positive reviews on their sales page is a red flag. Legitimate supplements show both positive and negative reviews.
Is Regal Keto FDA Approved?
Dietary supplements like Regal Keto do NOT require FDA approval before being sold to consumers.
The FDA allows supplements to make general health claims about supporting energy, healthy weight loss, etc. without proving them.
But the FDA does require truth in labeling – which Regal Keto fails with their lack of a supplement facts label.
Is Regal Keto a Scam?
After analyzing the ingredients, claims, reviews and company reputation, here are the reasons I believe Regal Keto is a scam:
- No evidence it causes significant weight loss: Despite the bold claims, there’s no proof the BHB salts and MCT oil in Regal Keto can produce substantial weight loss without also changing your diet. At best, the formula may modestly increase ketone production.
- Misleading marketing: Regal Keto is marketed in a misleading way, suggesting it’s a “magic pill” to make you skinny. In reality, you’d still need to follow a keto diet to see results.
- Lack of transparency: No detailed supplement facts label is a major red flag. They don’t disclose the full formula or doses of ingredients.
- Negative customer reviews: Most independent reviews say Regal Keto simply doesn’t work, even when combined with keto. The only positive reviews are on their own sales site.
- Auto-billing scam: Many customers report being scammed by Regal Keto’s “free trial” which turns into an auto-billing nightmare. This is a common scam supplement companies use.
- No money back guarantee: Legimate companies offer full refunds if you’re unsatisfied. But Regal Keto does not because they know their product doesn’t work.
Considering all these factors, I strongly recommend avoiding Regal Keto. It’s an overpriced keto supplement that is unlikely to help you lose weight.
The Bottom Line – Is Regal Keto Worth Buying?
In summary, due to the lack of transparency, misleading marketing, and negative customer reviews, Regal Keto shows multiple signs of being a scammy keto supplement.
There is no solid evidence it can produce significant weight loss or ketosis effects. You’re likely wasting your money on this overpriced, ineffective product.
I recommend avoiding Regal Keto and all “free trial” auto-billing keto scams. If you want to try a keto supplement, choose a reputable brand that discloses all ingredients and offers satisfaction guarantees.
But remember – no “magic pill” can replace the tried-and-true combination of a solid keto diet, exercise, and healthy lifestyle. Those are the only proven ways to achieve real weight loss and health results long-term.